The Charter School Bermondsey has a Planned Admission Number (PAN) of 110 pupils for Year 7 entry September 2024.
Our admissions for Year 7 pupils is run as part of the London Borough of Southwark’s Common Application Process. Please contact the Southwark Admissions Team on 020 7525 5337 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in finding out more about us ahead of applying for a place for your son or daughter, please do get in touch with the school at any time and come along to our open events this Autumn.
Open Events – Autumn 2023
- Thursday 14th September – Open Morning 9:00 – 10:15 a.m.
- Tuesday 19th September – Open Morning 9:00 – 10:15 a.m.
- Monday 18th September – Open Evening 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 27th September – Open Morning 9:00 – 10:15 a.m.
- Monday 9th October – Open Morning 9:00 – 10:15 a.m.
- Monday 9th October – Open Evening 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Where the number of applications for admission is greater than the published admissions number, applications will be considered against the criteria set out below.
- Looked after children and previously looked after children who ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a child arrangement/residence or special guardianship order), including internationally adopted previously looked after children.
- Children who have a sibling (full, half, step, fostered or adopted brother or sister) already attending the school at the time of the admission.
- Geographical proximity to the school, as measured from the child’s home to the front gates of the school in a straight line.
If in categories 1 to 3 above, a tie break is necessary to determine which child is admitted, random allocation will be used.
The Charter School Bermondsey has spaces in Year 7-11 and will always consider students who wish to join us in the middle of the school year. If you would like to send your son or daughter to The Charter School Bermondsey, please complete and return the application form.
Once the application form is completed, please return in person or by post to:
The Charter School Bermondsey
Please contact the school for more information or if you have any questions. Paper copies of all the forms that you require can be collected from Reception.